MegaMatcher Automated Biometric Identification System is a complete system for the deployment of large-scale multi-biometric projects. The modular and customizable solution provides services for high-performance, scalable systems with multiple parallel transactions.
The solution is intended for national-scale projects, like biometric voter registration with records deduplication, passport issuing, border control, as well as other civil or criminal AFIS/ABIS.
Features & Capabilities
- Technology proven in national-scale projects, like passport issuance and voter deduplication.
- Fingerprint, face, iris and palmprint modalities supported.
- Enrollment of biometric and biographic data with quality assessment.
- Identity records lifecycle management with adjudication.
- Galleries support for providing different agencies with specific access to the system.
- Fast matching in verification, identification and deduplication modes.
- Top accuracy proven at NIST MINEX III, PFT III, IREX 10 and FVC-onGoing.
- Forensic analysis module for law enforcement applications available.
- Scalable, modular architecture with high availability and fault tolerance.
- Cloud service available for making the system accessible from multiple platforms and locations.
- Customization is possible for specific project needs.